Thursday, March 3, 2011

Finally! Pictures of My New Place!






(J)ey Everyone!
Sorry it has taken me soo long to compose a post. It has been hectic with moving in to my apartment and our internet has been such a pain! For some reason it would not let me load the pictures, SO. I am at my parent's house tonight and I am taking advantage of being here to post the pictures!

So the pictures a little out of order, I guess it uploaded backwards. I didn't take any pictures of the bedroom because it is a MESS! Full of boxes and just everything everywhere. So I took a picture of the closet which is only half full if you could believe it, we still have several boxes to unload that are full of clothes lol. The little hallway is right next to the bedroom and by the bathroom, so we added a shelf there and made it into a little nook and I love it! It is one of my favorite things about the apartment. Don't mind the living room, though. We still haven't found the perfect couch and loveseat to fill it, so we have pillows for a couch right now and a crystal jar full of jelly bellys as our entertainment until our tv is mounted lol. And we need side table lamps. So don't judge! lol I am surprised it is as clean as it is lol.

I wish we had more done, we still have so much to add to the walls and having furniture and our dining room table would be nice lol. But I promise when it is completely finished I will show everyone the update! We still have to paint the hutch in the corner a dark brown/black to match everything else and add bookshelves to the walls that we are making out of shutters! So consider this the preliminary stages of the apartment, and expect much more to come. Oh! And I have to show you the view, it is what convinced us that we just had to get this place.

Let me know what you think or what you think wold be a great addition!

Ciao!















No comments:

Post a Comment