Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mother Earth is On My Side

(J)ey everyone!

So, in comparison to my last post this post is going to be much happier lol. Pretty much everything in my last post has completely changed. It was like Mother Earth decided to make my life a lot easier right after I posted ( i think she read it lol).

To start, everything ended up working out for my gorgeous apartment and I started to move my stuff in yesterday! I will post pictures as soon as I have most of the boxes put away and the couch has finally been moved in. My parents caved, they realized that it was pretty important to me and they gave me their blessing to move in with Trey. That seriously meant so much to me, it is hard to explain. I could not have done it without their approval, and it sounds dumb because I am technically an adult but it does not work that way in my family. We are all very close and my relationship with them means everything to me. Anyways, so I decided to do it and finally went in to sign the lease! I was soo excited too! And I am still excited, but I am slightly nervous now. After I signed the lease I went home to try to find pictures that I could put in the blog and when I typed the name of the complex in the first thing that popped up was reviews.... and then I got a really bad feeling in my stomach. Seriously, you guys - every single review was bad. "All they are after is money", "management is horrible, fee you for everything" and on and on and on. So I am not sure how this whole thing is going to turn out, but hopefully it will be ok. I started to feel better after I found out that a friend of mine from college literally lived right below me and she said that she loves it there, even though the reviews are true. They fee you to give you your utility bill and random things like that which is super annoying, but it is manageable. And the management are all bitches lol but hopefully we won't have to deal with them very much. The apartment is seriously everything on our list, and I didn't think it was going to be possible to find such apartment, so we might just have to deal with poor management for 7 months. I think I can do that lol.

And anyways, not so good news that has happened within the last couple of days. It is so insane I can't really even believe that it happened. So Trey's younger sister was complaining about stomach pains last Thursday and it go so bad that she had to go to the hospital. After they took a cat scan, it turns out that she has had a 10.5 pound tumor engulfing her entire stomach and ovaries!!!!!!! Can you believe that?? So we was scheduled for emergency surgery the next day and it was successfully removed thank god. The possibility of the tumor being cancerous was about 60/40. When the doctor removed it he said it was about 90% that it was benign. So lets cross our fingers, we will know Tuesday! Poor girl, she has been so strong. Can you even imagine having to absorb and go through so much within 24 hours?? She is doing well though and recovering fast, if all goes well she will be home on tomorrow!

Anyways, I will have to continue this post later, I have to get going. Sadly I have to work today.

k.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment