Monday, February 14, 2011

A Place to Call Home

(J)ey everyone!

Sorry it has been a few days since I have posted, I was at Trey's all weekend and they don't have internet anymore because they are moving this week. So it made it a little difficult to get a chance to post something.

Anyways, you know how I was looking for an apartment with my boyfriend and wasn't sure if we were ready to take that step or not? Well.... we decided to take a risk and go ahead and do it! I am so excited. I really feel good about this decision, even though my parents are less than thrilled about it. They have been somewhat supportive but actually really started to appose to the idea once they realized that I was being serious about moving out with my boy lol.

But yeah! We finally found a place, and it feels so good to know that we actually have an apartment lol. We have seriously been looking for so long, and it has been hard to find something that met all of our needs. Anyways, we decided on an apartment complex called Foothill Place Apartments - and it is soooo cute! First of all, they take big dogs. Which has been so hard to find. Also, they are a newer complex so we don't feel gross or ghetto lol. They have a pool, volleyball court, tennis court and a huge gym with a year round hot tub! The best part of all people - it is completely remodeled. it has an amazing cherrywood kitchen and bathroom and a granite stone fireplace that faces a view of the whole city that you can see through our balcony window! At night it will be so pretty with the fireplace lit! Once we walked through it, it wasn't a hard decision at all to start the paperwork. In the beginning, we were looking in the Murray-Sandy area because it was in the middle of our commutes. But I finally convinced Trey to look into apartments in Salt lake and I am so glad we did because if we hadn't we wouldn't have gotten this apartment! it is a little on the expensive side but it is totally worth it when it meets every checkpoint on our list.

I will post pictures once it is final, i just need to finish the paperwork tomorrow! We got a really good deal because we found it during the Valentine's Day special, so if we finish the paperwork tomorrow we get the special.

But I have a lot of homework to do, so I will see you all tomorrow! and hopefully you will be seeing pictures of my new place soon!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. omg that sounds amazing! definitely post pictures! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete