Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So you know how everything seems to be prefect in your life and then Life randomly decides to be a bitch?

(J)ey everyone,

So I so wish it was yesterday. Today has seiouslt been the worst day in my entire life.

First off, After I deiscoverd my amazing apartmnet that I was so exicted about - my parents had to ruin EVERYTHING. I am still confused as to how this all happened, but last night I was talking to my parents about the seriously most amazing, most perfect, most everything that i would ever want apartment and they totally FREAKED OUT. It was like they were hearing it for the first time! They have known for months that I was planning on moving out with Trey and they must have thought I was kidding because when I told them I was signing my lease the next day they just went off about how much they did not apptove of this.

And here's the thing, I am old enough to make my own decisions. I could very easuly say, "Well, I am going to do this anyways whether you approve of it or not". But i cannot do that to my parents. They have worked so hard to give me the life that I have, and I respect my parents and waht theyhave to say to me. So it is not that easy for me to just go ahead and so something that I would really love to do when it could possibly taint the relationship I have with my parents. They have been very understanding of my situation so far, if any of you know from experience - being gay and having your parents support you if not easy to find.

Trey on the other hand is not very happy. He has to find a place to live, whether it is with me or not. And we have been talking, shopping, planning everyday for months about moving out and at the last minute I feel forced to back out. he doesn't understand where I am coming from. His relationship with his parents is completely different from mine. My parents uptight and old fashioned. His parents are to-date and completely understanding of everything. His mom pretty much expected us to live together when they decided to get a smaller place. So it is hard for him to see my side of it - but I also understand why he would be upset. I kept telling him everything will be fine, we really will be able to live together blah blah blah because I reallt thought it was going to be fine! I didn't know my parents were going to transform into demons the day before I am supposed to sign the lease.

So sad new, I am probably not moving into my - well supposed to be my - apartment. it seriously is everything anyone could ever ask for in am apartment. It has a washer and dyer already in the unit, it has been completely redone. New carpet, cherrywood cabinets and floors, beautfil fireplace with an amazing view. And I ahve to sign the lease today in order to get the deal that would make it affordable for us. Three other people are waiting for my decision, the second I say I can't do it the office will take the next person in line.

Anyways, I had lunch today with my very good and close friend Jessica, and she told me something that I really took to heart. She told me that it may be the perfect apartment, but just not the right time. And things will come together when they are supposed to come together.

So that made me feel a little bit better about my sucky life right now. Today really has been so horrible. On top of this drama of my no longer mine apartment, my laptop was stolen today at school!! How could this day get any worse??? I went to the bathroom to wash my face before class, put it on the ledge by the sink because I was writing a paper before hand so it was out, and then walked to class. Literally, not even a minute after I realized I left it in the bathroom, I ran back to get it. Guess what. Some son of a bitch took it with him on his way out. I know! My brand new Macbook Pro - $1500 - gone in 45 seconds. It was dumb of me to not put it away, but I was in such a rush and so flustered thinking about all of the drama that was going on in my life that I completely spaced about the computer on the ledge.

I am so sad about it. All of my pictures, all of my documents, personal information--- EVERYTHING! In the hands of some jackass who will do who knows what with my stuff.

So I don't know what to do about it. I am going to have to figure out how to buy another one I guess. And after the convo I had with my parents last night, them buying it for me is definitely not an option I want to use. It is just one more thing they can hodl over my head.

But on a very small good note, I have an interview with Nordstrom today! So hopefully that goes well, which I actually have to get going to!

I'll write tomorrow and let you know about what happens today - apartment, computer, boyfriend, life wise lol

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment